Published January 23rd, 2013
Pastor Bill Jenkins
Pastor Bill Jenkins gives prophetic word, predictions, for what will happen this year
By Nicole Davis
Pastor Bill Jenkins has spent countless hours researching what 2013 could bring to life this year. He has preached his Vision 2013 since the end of December at his church, Church of Acts, located at 3640 S. Dearborn, Indianapolis. Predicting a year of love, maturity, tearing down walls, feeding the hungry and “dumanis power,” Jenkins said there is a feeling of change in America.
“Every year we give what we would call a prophetic word for that year,” Jenkins said. “Throughout the year we will cast out that vision for the year. I feel like it’s been 100 percent right on. It’s been very accurate.”
Jenkins said he has made these predictions for about 13 years now, with more and more people expressing interest in what he has to say with each coming year. He puts out his vision on a Podcast so people across the world can hear it.
“There’s something to be said about what we are feeling though we don’t have proof on the outside,” Jenkins said. “It seems to be something that has caught on fire over the years as people grow more interested in what we cast out.”
Jenkins said he began by researching where the number 13 has occurred, within the Bible and the U.S. He said the number 13 is associated with corruption, abandonment, defection, hostility, division and rebellion. It’s generally considered a bad number. Despite this, he said he has positive feelings for this year.
“We’re believing in better things,” Jenkins said. “As a church, with the Bible and God in our lives, we can’t look at the number 13 and think it’s going to be bad.”
He said he believes it will be a year that God will increase love for one another (based on 1st Corinthians 13:13), a year for growing maturity, tearing down walls, feeding the hungry (there were 13 recorded famines in the bible), and of power. Jenkins said at the end of each year, he revisits his vision with his church for a self-evaluation of how accurate it was.
Visit ss-times.com to see the biblical notes behind Jenkins’ predictions.
Church of ACTS: Vision for 2013
Declaring 2013 to be a
- Year of Love
- 1st Corinthians 13:13 – And now abideth Faith, Hope, Love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
- Read 1Corinthians 13 – love chapter
- Love is used 131 times in the KJV
- Ruth married Boaz in 4:13. God is going to connect spirit mates and renew marriage covenants.
- Year of Maturity
- It’s hard to have faith if you don’t have hope. The Message bible reads in Romans 15:13 “oh may the God of green Hope fill you up with Joy and peace, so that your believing lives, filled with the life-giving energy of the Holy Spirit will brim over with hope.”
- 13 is a number that signifies a rite of passage. 13 is the age when boys become young men in the Jewish culture. It reflects a turning point in ones life that indicates increased responsibility and accountability.
- 1st Corinthians 13:11 – “when I was a child I spake as a child, understood as a child, and thought as a child. But when I became a man I put away childish things.
- Paul wrote 13 books/letters of the New Testament. Most are about growing/maturity.
- The 13th letter of the Alphabet is M. Maturity starts with an M.
- The color for 2013 is Emerald Green. It stands for growth. It’s one of the stones in the New Jerusalem. Revelation 4 speaks of an emerald rainbow. Rainbows are a sign of God’s covenants. We will mature and trust God that he will keep His promises.
- Elephants are never mentioned in the Bible but Ivory which comes from elephant’s tusks is mentioned 13 times. Elephants mature at the age of 13.
- Year of Breaking Curses and Tearing Down Walls.
- How many times did Israel circle the walls of Jericho? 13
6 times the first six days and 7 times on the 7th day equaling 13
- The word ‘Curse’ appears 13 times in 11 verses in Genesis.
- The 13th Amendment to U.S. constitution outlaws slavery. This is a year the walls are coming down and the chains are falling off. New Years Day 3013 celebrates 150 years of freedom from slavery, The Emancipation Proclamation.
- 4 Types of Different Curses
1. Self – inflicted
e. Jacob had 12 sons but the Bible only mentions 1 daughter making it
13 kids total. Dinah was daughter’s name, Genesis 34:1.
f. In Luke 4, Satan quoted Psalm 91 but omitted v. 13 “Thou shalt tread
upon the lion, and the odder and the dragon should thou trample under
g. watch out for cults and occult in 2013.
h. Find out what the 13 evil spirits of cabal
- Year to feed the Hungry
- 13 recorded famines in the Bible.
Genesis 12:10 2 Kings 4:38
Genesis 26:1 2 Kings 7:4
Genesis 41:54 2 Kings 25:3
Ruth 1:1 Nehemiah 5:3
2 Samuel 21:1 Jeremiah 14:1
1 Kings 18:1 Luke 15:14
- Genesis 37:2 – Genesis 41:46
Joseph was 17 years old when he was taken as a slave and 30 years old when Pharoah put him in charge of Egypt. That is 13 years
- God is releasing a Joseph Anointing to turn the famine into feasting Genesis 45:8
- Year of Dumanis Power
- 13th verse of the bible, “And the evening and the morning were the 3rd day.”
- We are going to experience 3rd day resurrection power.
- Dunamis = dynamite
Exousia = delegated
- Leprosy is mentioned 13 times in the Old Testament. This is a year God is healing the incurable and unknown diseases
- Acts 1:8, power there is dunamis
Where the number 13 occurs in America and the Bible
Compiled by Pastor Bill Jenkins
- The number 13 or thirteenth is used 28 times in the Old Testament and never directly mentioned in the New Testament. Over 85% of the mention of 13 in the Bible refers to death, rebellion or curses. The very first mention of 13 in the bible is Genesis 14:4 and declares, “For 12 years they serviced and the 13th year they rebelled.” The back story to that is that for 12 years at least 5 cities were paying tribute, taxes or bribes, for protection and in the 13th year they rebelled and stopped.
- Genesis 1:13 is the first verse 13 in the Bible and the first time the word “God” was not mentioned.
- Apollo 13 is the only capsule of NASA’s Apollo missions that did not successfully land on the moon. It launched at 1:13 or 13:13 military time from pad 39 (13×3). The first of several setbacks for the mission began on April 13th.
- The U.S. rebelled against England in 1776. Our flag had 13 stars, thirteen stripes and a snake with ‘Don’t Tread on Me.” That phrase has 13 letters.
- On the $1 bill the pyramid has 13 levels. The words above the pyramid “Annuit Coeptis” have 13 letters. Which means providence favors our undertakings. The other side has the eagle with 13 stars and stripes. There are even 13 leaves on it.
- There are 39 false god’s mentioned (13×3). 2 Corinthians which has 13 chapters deals with false teachers and gods.
- The words carnal, treason, sickness and dragon are mentioned 13 times.
- In Mark 7:21-22, Jesus lists 13 sins of the heart of a carnal man
- Mark 13, Tells us the signs of the end times. 13 is an end-time number.
- Osama Bin Laden has 13 letters
- In John 13, there was 13 guests at the Lord ’s Supper including Jesus, and Jesus declared one of his disciples was about to betray him. It ended up being Judas Iscariot. His name has 13 letters in it.
You must be logged in to post a comment.