Top ten anticipated films of the year
As one year ends, another one begins and with it comes a whole slate of films. Like every year, many will be bad, a few will be good and even fewer will be great. So here are the 10 most anticipated films of 2013.
10. Lone Survivor- An actioner starring Mark Wahlberg about a SEAL team sent to capture or kill an infamous Taliban leader. Based on the success of Shooter, should be a good time.
9. Elysium – Usually when you combine Matt Damon and action you can’t go wrong. Throw in a talented cast that includes Jodie Foster and you probably have a winner.
8. Lone Ranger – Johnny Depp has a chameleon-like ability to disappear into whatever role he takes and when you find out it’s directed by the Pirates of the Caribbean director, this one should be interesting.
7. Iron Man 3 – Tony Stark is back for what should be another exciting, thrilling chapter to the Iron Man story. Definitely looking forward to this one.
6. Red 2 – The first Red film was such a good time packed with action and hilarity with a great cast, Red 2 promises to be great.
5. Hangover 3 – After a second film that was basically a carbon copy of the first one, should be interesting to see what new insanity Alan, Phil, Stu, and Doug get themselves into when the story ventures into new territory.
4. The Internship- An interesting and intriguing story line and add the talents of Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson, makes it one of the most anticipated. Should be Wedding Crashers like or better.
3. Identity Thief- When you have Melissa McCarthy and Jason Bateman, who are on top of their game and the director of the insanely funny Horrible Bosses, this one should deliver the funny.
2. A Good Day to Die Hard- The iconic, John McClane makes his return. The best action film franchise ever, should make up for the disappointing Live Free or Die Hard.
1. Anchorman: The Legend Continues – The Channel 4 news team makes it highly anticipated return looking to recreate the comedic genius that was Anchorman. This one should be great!
You must be logged in to post a comment.