10. Extra padding where it counts to last through the post-Wright council meetings.
9. Extra-thick skin to survive the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune … and the old lady whose trash didn’t get picked up.
8. A second stomach to outlast the O’Gara regulars on St. Patrick’s Day.
7. Super strength and long arms for the next time he has to pull police overtime money out of his, um, assets.
6. A steady supply of diaper wipes to handle all the “stuff” that will be flung his way.
5. Spare knee pads to beg for more state highway funds.
4. Thick tooth enamel to survive the grinding and gnashing as he reads that Carmel is receiving another federal grant.
3. Super speed for those quick dives under the desk when the Fire Chief comes knocking at budget time.
2. Superior dodging ability for when the old lady with the skipped trash shows up at the council meeting flinging chicken bones and empty soup cans.
1. Smooth as silk, baby. Ya just gotta be smooth.
You must be logged in to post a comment.