10. The Cubs are still in the pennant fight.
9. The Girl Scout cookie sellers are still pleasant.
8. You can’t smell what the lazy cats have been leaving under the porch.
7. You start thinking about maybe someday eventually digging out the lawnmower to get it serviced before the rush.
6. The biggest argument in the house is about when to take the plastic off the windows.
5. You’d even be grateful for a blast of hot air from Washington.
4. You find yourself enjoying TV bowling shows.
3. Florida’s hurricane season brings you joy.
2. It’s not warm enough to worry about the Christmas lights but you DID scrape the frozen pumpkin off the porch.
1. What you hoped were the spring peepers is actually the furnace blower giving up.
You must be logged in to post a comment.